joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 18th-19th Wintry Storm

wisconsinwx

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha..I was thinking the same thing! You are both right. Detroit if it takes the southern route, Madison if it takes the northern route.

The GFS Ensembles seem to be rather split on whether this system amplifies and affects the Western Great Lakes with a significant storm or whether it stays suppressed and affects the Ohio Valley and Eastern Great Lakes with some snow.

The GFS Ensembles seem to be rather split on whether this system amplifies and affects the Western Great Lakes with a significant storm or whether it stays suppressed and affects the Ohio Valley and Eastern Great Lakes with some snow.

This one is going to be unphased junk with a minor impact on the eastern portion of the subforum.  All eyes on storm 2 and 3.

Only you and I (and a few others) can understand why this is chuckle-worthy...

If that is the case, I prefer a miss to the southeast. I don't feel like seeing puddles and mud yet.

Only you and I (and a few others) can understand why this is chuckle-worthy...

If that is the case, I prefer a miss to the southeast. I don't feel like seeing puddles and mud yet.

It's not like I have much snowpack to save.  Will have 2" of crusted up snow at best at that point, so if it is a slightly warm storm, it won't bother me that much.

Here today gone tomorrow attitude has to be addressed for a few more days... But the latest few runs has some serious potential for accumulations like we haven't seen in a good long time. With every run my excitement grows but with caution. Needless to say will be giving the equipment the once over just in case.

Here today gone tomorrow attitude has to be addressed for a few more days... But the latest few runs has some serious potential for accumulations like we haven't seen in a good long time. With every run my excitement grows but with caution. Needless to say will be giving the equipment the once over just in case.

Agreed!

Show some stones-start the thread:

Aking's revenge(GHD Redux) or Chicago strikes back winter storm 2/21-2/22.....

I'm confident on a high impact storm in the center of the country...naso confident we see anything other than heavy rain.  Storm 1 will trend quicker and unphased and storm 2 will trend warm and west.

Archived