joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2013 mid-long range disco thread

Fozz

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its the 18z gfs but this weekend's possibility could get interesting if some sort of consensus forms in the next couple of days. 500 looks ok and it's not unthinkable that a surface low could track s of us in that setup.

Maybe we get a little paste of waa precip. 0z gfs is the most important run of Feb's life. Lol

I know its the 18z gfs but this weekend's possibility could get interesting if some sort of consensus forms in the next couple of days. 500 looks ok and it's not unthinkable that a surface low could track s of us in that setup.

Maybe we get a little paste of waa precip. 0z gfs is the most important run of Feb's life. Lol

It does look sorta interesting. But it might just be 18z GFSing us.

This has showed up on a couple of runs in the last few days. Is this what is called a signal?

Only if it shows up looking better in a couple hours. Right now its like going to a low budget strip club. You really don't like what you see but you keep looking anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, this is my first storm thread since 2/9/2010. All my chips are in.....everything is on the line.

Your kidding me right? The feb 5 storm is going to be a rainstorm??

Verbatim off the 0z op run..yeah. I will have issues even here by the looks of it. But at 180+ hours out...take it with a grain of salt.

I spent my childhood in Hampton bordering Loch Raven reservoir in the 70's...hope you will forgive the intrusion on the MA forum B)

Archived