Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper Threat 1/22/13-1/23/13

Allsnow

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold and dry bro. Pin ur hopes on Friday. Only shot u got

It would royally suck if this storm was too far east and the Friday storm too far west...could be possible.

I still think we see a coating-2" with the arctic front/clipper/norlun deal. There's just a bunch of ways to get light bands out of that thing, and with such low thicknesses it won't take a lot of liquid to get good snows. 

It would royally suck if this storm was too far east and the Friday storm too far west...could be possible.

I still think we see a coating-2" with the arctic front/clipper/norlun deal. There's just a bunch of ways to get light bands out of that thing, and with such low thicknesses it won't take a lot of liquid to get good snows. 

That is still possible for tomorrow. I do think we will see snow but not alot.

NAM is making us meteorologists look like idiots from almost a half inch QPF down to a trace with-in 4 or 5 runs.  Even the NWS went over an inch for NYC now it looks like what I though on Friday a few scattered snow showers.

The low forms a bit too far north and east now the last few runs, it was forming more off Delaware on some of the runs the previous 2 days.

None of the global models really show that clipper Thursday being much of a big deal, I expect the NAM to eventually move that direction as well.

It already has. I was wondering why it took until 24 hours out to finally realize. I expect at least a couple squalls tomorrow night but nothing more than a dusting. These events usually drop SOMETHING somewhere.

Archived