• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pictures and video from the Jan 17th and 18th storm

Stovepipe

Thought I'd start this off with a bit of sleet.  Nothing super impressive, but I met up with my boy Reb on the Foothills Parkway in East TN right before the big change-over to snow from rain.  We encountered an impressive sleet storm up there.  As we moved down in elevation from there, it all changed to snow and was amazing (considering how we normally get screwed) for the valley.  Will probably post some more pics and vids later, but hope that others will chime in on this and share.  Great storm!

I wrote a paper today on this storm, and by the time I got done it was around 45 pages.  If anyone wants to read it, just let me know and I'd be happy to send it next week when I get back to my office. (I am sure not many from SC, GA, and NC want it, but TN and VA peeps might). The better pictures I took I cannot upload here, b/c they are too big.  Can someone with knowledge tell me how to reduce their size?

I wrote a paper today on this storm, and by the time I got done it was around 45 pages.  If anyone wants to read it, just let me know and I'd be happy to send it next week when I get back to my office. (I am sure not many from SC, GA, and NC want it, but TN and VA peeps might). The better pictures I took I cannot upload here, b/c they are too big.  Can someone with knowledge tell me how to reduce their size?

Post them in Brick's account. Everything accumulates less there.

If you have Windows 7 there is a easy way to do this...use the Snipping Tool. Search for it under Start. 

Archived