12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Moving past first week of January General Discussion/banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the euro is right and ends this torch crap next weekend...well at least until we see what the low in the south will do following next weekend.

The pattern really does look awesome later this month, just need to get through a normal run of the mill thaw that happens every single winter or at least 99 out of 100.

It might be snowmageddon all over again later this month into Feb.

We were talking daily low temps...not highs. Temps were not supposed to crash this afternoon.

So then what was the point? I never once said the temps this morning were the lows for today, just that it was a torch lol, love how people put words in my mouth. Its awesome.

Hopefully the euro is right and ends this torch crap next weekend...well at least until we see what the low in the south will do following next weekend.

The op would be nice...break the torch's back after the 12th and then hope for a SWFE instead of a cutter after that. It is lala land, but that's a nice 1040 high north of ME.

The op would be nice...break the torch's back after the 12th and then hope for a SWFE instead of a cutter after that. It is lala land, but that's a nice 1040 high north of ME.

Yeah we'll see what the ensembles do. Would be nice to think the euro is too southwest trough happy and shove that east a bit...but at least down here...I don't think next weekend signifies a change just yet.

I keep getting told not to look at Euro 2m temps on Wunderground but they seem not bad. So looks like the warm days are like today upper 30's lower 40's with the cutter day being the high DP day. Fantastic for outdoor winter sports, warm afternoons cool dry nights prior to the one rain event which looks like a SWFE for NNE

Archived