Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/ice/rain/wind obs 12/26-27/2012

famartin

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite the snow squall at this point - quick pic from my webcam attached

Temp 31.8 - approaching at least 0.25" at this point which would put us over 1" of snow for this winter "event"

Same thing here Paul, everything is white again from the morning snow with a 1" glacier on my back deck that I foolishly failed to clear when soft enough. Doesn't look to be going anywhere soon. :axe:

Top gust down the road from you was 29mph (also tree issues) similar liquid.... but you had more snow in your neck of the woods

Totals for storm in NW Chesco - 1.7" snow, all yesterday, just a little slush this morning with flurries, .95 water equiv

Max wind 26 mph here in the valley BP bottomed at 29.33.

I know they aren't the biggest snow events but the possibility of having 3 in a week is cool.

Agree. Snow in the air each of the last 4 days .... been a while since that has happened. With snow Saturday, it would be 5 out of 6. Feels like a legit. winter commencing. No offense to the SNJ and Philly metro folks, but I find it refreshing that for the storms this week there has been a more typical increase in accumulation as you progress further north and west.

Agree. Snow in the air each of the last 4 days .... been a while since that has happened. With snow Saturday, it would be 5 out of 6. Feels like a legit. winter commencing. No offense to the SNJ and Philly metro folks, but I find it refreshing that for the storms this week there has been a more typical increase in accumulation as you progress further north and west.

I only have 1.25 inches of snow and sleet for this winter most all around Delco have made out better then normal while we get screwed. Nothing new even parts of delaware and south jersey even DC and Baltimore are kicking delco's ass in snow totals this winter. In the rain department we are above normal but allse that has done is left us with muddy water logged yards.

Archived