Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Snow/ice/rain/wind obs 12/26-27/2012

famartin

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavy rain ending here.....

Meanwhile, in my old neck of the woods....

KROC 270059Z 06014KT 1/8SM R04/2400V3500FT +SN BLSN VV004 M03/M04 A2989 RMK AO2 TWR VIS 1/4 P0000

ouch...! haha thats gotta be bittersweet.

any reports from the poconos?

Waretown FD just dispatched for investigation of possible tornado touchdown in vicinity of Bloomfield and Bryant. 3 simultaneous alarms, reports of multiple poles down and transformer fires in vicinity. Anyone with anything on radar signatures?

This is all I could manage:

etyta9yd.jpg

agurynus.jpg

I notice some echoes redeveloping to the southwest with IAD back to snow - would not be surprised to see some snow showers coming thru overnight and could cause some issues by early AM in spots N and W of Philly

Winds are howling and temps are slowly falling again...rain gauge is snow/ice clogged so will need to wait to see melted equivalent tomorrow

Currently

Cloudy 34.8

Wind NNE 5 gusts to 21 mph

Was about to say the same thing, glad this wasn't supposed to be all snow man can you imagine the weenies freaking out. The slot is right over my area in KLNS, I think it maybe over for us.

When the precip started shutting off here around dinner time, I asked over in the Central PA thread about this dry slot that appeared to be forming. I was told it wasn't a dry slot, but that it was just an area of lighter precip....lol.

I guess I was right after all.

Archived