• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Where is Pickles today?

CoastalWx

lol currently sitting down at the biz center at the north conway grand.

BTW this pattern is awesome for the CP of sne if you enjoy december rain. U really get your fill almost every other day. I'm crossing my fingers that xmas eve miracle can occur.

the whole landscape her is snow covered and the warmest it goes was like 37 yest evening. Wildcat with 22 at summit since this began. We get to do it again on friday, with a bit less of a good placement wrt High pressure but a bit colder airmass

perhaps we can guess where ill be next and what the dates will be?

will be departing around noontime for randolph vt (exactly half way between svt and nvt) just east of 89 @ 1420' . 4 f there for a low this am. should see solid 10-12 accums. local meso models really crush area about 40 miles NE that is 500' feet higher with 2 ' qpf while the randolph area has like 1.4 qpf. down slope areas to the se like lebanon only have like .5-.65 qpf on meso models. we shall see maybe i can get up to 15 inches but i wonder if amount will resemble the qpf output of the 92' down slope noreaster. this time for central new england thou. i think southern areas of the green mountains with easterly upslope comonent make make 2 feet. (perhaps killington)

Archived