12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
OBS ONLY: Snow/rain/slopfest Tuesday 11/27/2012

famartin

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In NY? I guess it's filled with spiking glue hair dryers!? That sign is prob 30yrs old. I'm at work in the "ghetto" side of town....don't judge.

Philly can't win.. October the coastal areas got it good, now it's the climo N&W hot spots.... I can't take much more of this, especially after last winter.

hence why im moving out lol. In all seriousness. things even out. You wernt complaining in 09-10 when i95 was getting crushed constantly. Imagine being in allentown seeing 2 ft of snow here while they got 5-7 inches

hence why im moving out lol. In all seriousness. things even out. You wernt complaining in 09-10 when i95 was getting crushed constantly. Imagine being in allentown seeing 2 ft of snow here while they got 5-7 inches

Hell no! I strictly remember saying "I don't care if it ever snows again if we get these storms"! Hahahaha.

I'm just greedy :-D

hence why im moving out lol. In all seriousness. things even out. You wernt complaining in 09-10 when i95 was getting crushed constantly. Imagine being in allentown Tamaqua seeing 2 ft of snow here while they got 5-7 1-2 inches

Fixed...

Anyway, snow has picked up in intensity and flake size and is now starting to accumulate on roadways. Temp is 32 with about a half inch on the colder cars and grass surfaces. Image courtesy of my neighbor.

20294_118931108268757_1319549881_n.jpg

Temp starting to creep up at my parents, 36.5F and rising... so that's the end of the front-end threat there. Their only hope for snow now appears to be toward the end.

Ray, I'm currently at the DOT building in Ewing. There are some snowflakes mixing in but it is for the most part rain.

Archived