wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
OBS ONLY: Snow/rain/slopfest Tuesday 11/27/2012

famartin

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me how much snow western Lehigh County (Fogelsville/Trexlertown) got yesterday? When I got down there this afternoon to make my deliveries, there was little to no snow on the ground. Contrary to that, we still have about 1-2 inches remaining here in Schuylkill County north of the Blue Mountain.

Can anyone tell me how much snow western Lehigh County (Fogelsville/Trexlertown) got yesterday? When I got down there this afternoon to make my deliveries, there was little to no snow on the ground. Contrary to that, we still have about 1-2 inches remaining here in Schuylkill County north of the Blue Mountain.

I didn't measure anywhere there, but I drive throught there for work. I'd say 1 maybe 1.5 from what I saw.

I'm a mile from the Lehigh border, but a bit higher. I got just a little over 3. And we still have a covered white lawn tonight

I didn't measure anywhere there, but I drive throught there for work. I'd say 1 maybe 1.5 from what I saw.

I'm a mile from the Lehigh border, but a bit higher. I got just a little over 3. And we still have a covered white lawn tonight

Thanks. I deliver to Niagara on Industrial and PA100, and there was no snow at all anywhere on the property. Once I got south of Tilghman St on 100, almost all evidence of snow disappeared, but even north of there up through New Tripoli and to the base of the Blue Mountain, it appeared that accumulations were lighter than what we had north of the mountain.

Archived