Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/16/10 0Z THREAD

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wait till tomorrow at 12 z im sure the models will show something else, my confidence level is way down on this event, but still got 3.5 days and ive seen models change with less time before.

well I guess one could stay on board and wait until the water gets chest high, just be sure you have a life preserver handy

well I guess one could stay on board and wait until the water gets chest high, just be sure you have a life preserver handy

i do lol but like i said my confidence level is wayy down, but ive seen models change inside of 48 hrs before, just look at the clipper for tomorrow , 3 days ago it had nothing for me now im forecasted for 2 or 3 inches, so anything can happen

32F line is hugging just near the shore...BOS is probably about 30F during a lot of the run. In a setup like that, BOS wouldn't have a prayer of seeing rain I don't think. Maybe Cape Cod with the SSTs...but even they would be iffy.

Will, does about a foot sound about right to you for western long island, and perhaps more to the east?

Archived