• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 18-20 Talking Points - Part 2

am19psu

Radio show tonight! Listen live as Weenie Nation's hearts are crushed by a massive backpedaling of all the models, each model output more crushing than the last!

Storm cancel. ;P Just kidding, let's hope we get some good news during the show from the 00Z cycles.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could be that no new data is entered for 18z and I don't believe the SW in question was onshore for the 12Z NAM. In fact I'm fairly certain it didn't make it in time for the GFS either

Yeah, I believe the 0z runs will be our next set of runs to be taken seriously.

Yeah, not at all thrilled with this. Status quo would have been better than this,which is NOTICEABLY less amplified.

The SREF's trended well west (although they are running on 12z data)..and the ECMWF and it's ensembles have big time hits...I wouldn't worry about the NAM at the moment. It's def. something to keep in the back of your head though.

The SREF's trended well west (although they are running on 12z data)..and the ECMWF and it's ensembles have big time hits...I wouldn't worry about the NAM at the moment. It's def. something to keep in the back of your head though.

the NAM is laughably awful not amplified and east of other guidance...the run around continues. Even though you're 100% right I would hedge my bet anyday on the GGEM/GFS/EURO/UK inside 96 than the NAM between 48 and 84

How do the Euro ensembles look for PHL? I heard it was generally east of the Op.

Archived