joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs/Discussion Thread

MN Transplant

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AC is broken in my wife's car so I took one for the team and drove it today. Sat on the betlway for almost an hour around noon. I'm not a doctor or anything but I'm pretty sure when I started seeing in black and white and hearing voices I should have been concerned. I'm considering bringing a bottle of water with me when I drive in tomorrow.

100 @ Inner Harbor. Looks like my high will be 92.8, which fits in well with the 98 at DCA (they were often +5 from me last summer).

I hate that reading and that station. UHI plays a huge role there. It is always going to be warmer there than other stations. for some reason it irks me.

Work is gonna be a killer tomorrow. Why will it be a killer? I work in a greenhouse on and off and tomorrow was one of my lucky days to work. Officially reached 92 today and the greenhouse temps were in the 100's. Hate to see what tomorrow holds.

Work is gonna be a killer tomorrow. Why will it be a killer? I work in a greenhouse on and off and tomorrow was one of my lucky days to work. Officially reached 92 today and the greenhouse temps were in the 100's. Hate to see what tomorrow holds.

Hopefully it's a medical marijuana greenhouse. Just sample some product and chill.

Archived