gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair..this week was supposed to be wet/soaker..

I'll side with Noyes until he's wrong

Are we going back to last week again with more spin? It's not a dry pattern..period. At least through the 20th. trust the SCF. Just because you are missing rain by 50 miles does not qualify as a dry pattern. Besides, he ripped the CPC 8-14 day which any weenie can do. And that had above normal precip for New England..lol.

LOL..you line the seat with TP, and forget it's there,,and when you get up and yank up your drawers, your azz is perfectly circled with TP..and a few strands of it, stick out and are clearly visible from the outside of your dungarees

I thought only gals lined the seat with TP? LOL

I thought only gals lined the seat with TP? LOL

I sincerely hope that any public toilet you use, that you are not putting any part of your body anywhere on it, without protection and wiping while standing up. I would be appalled if anyone is not lining a public unit with TP

If not, think about all the azzes you are sitting on

I sincerely hope that any public toilet you use, that you are not putting any part of your body anywhere on it, without protection and wiping while standing up. I would be appalled if anyone is not lining a public unit with TP

If not, think about all the azzes you are sitting on

Toilet paper is such an effective barrier against microorganisms.

Better to just lean...no contact.

I worked with this dude who would never use a toilet other than his at home or in hotels if it was travel.

About 0.25" at home when I left...light rain here at work

I worked with this dude who would never use a toilet other than his at home or in hotels if it was travel.

This is not the banter thread guys. Weather is serious bidness. The squat and hover technique is good leg training....

This is not the banter thread guys. Weather is serious bidness. The squat and hover technique is good leg training....

Archived