amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Unsettled cool weather ends April, what does May bring

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey a few days ago I said Friday and maybe Thursday could be 70 or better at BDL right? I also said even Friday looks sketchy with a front nearby. I told you yesterday that BDL might hit 70 if lucky Thursday, but it started to look like it couldn't happen. Where is the days of 70+ you promised? Time to man up.

Listen you were were more right than wrong on the qpf today..after you changed your idea that only CT would see a narrow ribbon of heavier rains..and I was more wrong than right with .25 or less.

But you have been saying zfriday would torch..and then always CYA with the caveats about what if this happens..wonder if that happen.

I will stick to my guns and say Friday/Saturday are both warmer than normal days and over 70 @ BDL..not 50's

I did and it doesn't translate to a cool day in the 50's like some are forecasting

Never said that, Friday is questionable with the front and any shwrs/tstms. I could see 65 or 85, but leaning cooler perhaps...even with south winds. Thank clouds and MCS crap for now, but those things are tough to time and predict. Might be a SW SNE torch day, while we suck here.

Listen you were were more right than wrong on the qpf today..after you changed your idea that only CT would see a narrow ribbon of heavier rais..and I was more wrong than right with .25 or less.

But you have been saying zfriday would torch..and then always CYA with the caveats about what if this happens..wonder if that happen.

I will stick to my guns and say Friday/Saturday are both warmer than normal days and over 70 @ BDL..not 50's

Well now you're lying. Congrats. It's one thing to bust balls..but don't spin stuff.

Gibbs had slightly above first 7 days of May then he had gone cooler mid month . He sent me those changes early last week. So please stop accusing him of things he didn't say.

Yeah you should clear that up... because we all only hear your translation of his forecasts (ie. "Gibbs is calling for the endless torch to continue").

May could be like a + 0.5 to 1.5 month maybe if it warms up, otherwise seasonable perhaps.

yeah. we're getting to the point now that for BDL you have to be upper 70s or better to pull double digit + numbers and for BOS, same goes by the second half of the month.

unfortunately, objectivity has just about disappeared around here these days

He had May well above normal and changed that over a week ago..which I posted on here..but people only read what they want to

I definitely missed that, my apologies. I'm just busing your balls dude. Its been a fun day in this thread with the back and forth between everyone. Torch, no torch, rain, no rain, etc.

WHat part was a lie? Seriously? That is what I and others thought you had forecasted. If I'm wrong in thinking that was your forecast then I apologize

It's all good. People can go back and read if they want. My point was that yes I said Friday was the best possible torch day, but it wasn't a lock for reasons we are seeing now. I was downplaying this so called torch right from late last week. The players are there. When you have a -NAO, low height anomaly to the NE, ridge out in the Plains...it screams torch fail for SNE. This is what I saw. In meteorology you talk about the different scenarios. You talk about the possibilities, which is what I did. I bet you BDL would see no more than 2 70 degree days back on Friday or Saturday I believe when you said 3+, and that may be optimistic..this is up through this Friday the 4th.

Hey a few days ago I said Friday and maybe Thursday could be 70 or better at BDL right? I also said even Friday looks sketchy with a front nearby. I told you yesterday that BDL might hit 70 if lucky Thursday, but it started to look like it couldn't happen. Where is the days of 70+ you promised? Time to man up.

Scott any predictions on what tonights lottery numbers may be?

You're on a roll.

Archived