• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Unsettled cool weather ends April, what does May bring

Ginx snewx

Fantastic yard work day, nice cool breezy, first big fiirepit of the season, burned all the brush from Irene, Halloween, extending the back lawn 20 yards into the woods. Will be dropping about twenty five trees next weekend. This is the kind of weather I like, great to work in and refreshing Artctic origin. Not to offend but Southern origin air is not air that refreshes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic yard work day, nice cool breezy, first big fiirepit of the season, burned all the brush from Irene, Halloween, extending the back lawn 20 yards into the woods. Will be dropping about twenty five trees next weekend. This is the kind of weather I like, great to work in and refreshing Artctic origin. Not to offend but Southern origin air is not air that refreshes.

It was a great day! sun was in and out and southerly breezes were cranking off the atlantic, a true gem! Glad you had fun!!

Snow has been put in our zone forecast for this next system...let's see if we can trend it a little colder.

Thursday Night

Rain or snow. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Friday

Rain or snow likely. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Friday Night

Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s.

Unsettled?, this weekend looks incredible, sunny around 60................

yep, sunny mornings afternoon showers, you know not just high pressure overhead. whats your beef sunny boy?

Today: A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Tonight: A slight chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Thursday: Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. West wind at 9 mph becoming southeast. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night: Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday: Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind between 16 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

yep, sunny mornings afternoon showers, you know not just high pressure overhead. whats your beef sunny boy?

Today: A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Tonight: A slight chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Thursday: Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. West wind at 9 mph becoming southeast. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night: Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday: Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind between 16 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

spectacular day here! Just had a 15 second sprinkle, sun was out all day up until 2 or so and now its out again, hope we get that rain tomorrow!!! Like Scooter said would not call it unsettled , just normal.

Partly sunny 62

a true gem.

Sunny boy..........I like that, especially coming from a southern ri beach and fishing bum, salt runs through our veins obviously.

Good luck with that.Mid 30's should do it in coldest spots

yessir I agree they didn't need the advisory for tonight but.... Saturday night there will be plenty of places in interior ct in the low 30s if not just below freezing, no question.

All I'm saying is that you totally dismissed the idea of frost and freeze in inland CT two days ago, and it seems as if there will definitely be at least a frost with this cold shot this weekend.

Even the 12z EURO had your area in the 33-35F range tonight and below 30F by Sunday morning...so yeah you'll have frost by the end of the weekend for sure..maybe not tonight, but you will eventually.

yessir I agree they didn't need the advisory for tonight but.... Saturday night there will be plenty of places in interior ct in the low 30s if not just below freezing, no question.

All I'm saying is that you totally dismissed the idea of frost and freeze in inland CT two days ago, and it seems as if there will definitely be at least a frost with this cold shot this weekend.

Even the 12z EURO had your area in the 33-35F range tonight and below 30F by Sunday morning...so yeah you'll have frost by the end of the weekend for sure..maybe not tonight, but you will eventually.

I can 100% assure you my hilltop will not have frost. None. Never frost in spring or fall..Just freezes

Archived