• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Two Storms this Week

UW-weather

We officially have our first observation of snow: Antigo, WI 32/32 light snow. What I wouldn't give to be located NW of Green Bay tonight to observe steady rain changing to snow in mid-late April.

Mesonet Observations showing that whole area is about to go over to snow. More mid 30s showing up as you head south towards New London area. Merrill has just flipped over to snow.

Elevation is helping Antigo likely, ~1500 ft.

Wausau: 34°

Stevens Point: 35°

They will be next to see snow - if they aren't already starting to see it!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS handles the Northern stream differently on this run than any other run. It dives it further South similar to 12z Euro, still long ways away and things can and will change but this one run is a big shift that would need to be monitored. My guess is more RAOB data got infused into the models tonight thus the shift. I would say give it a couple of runs before buying hard into it because the Euro hasn't locked onto a solution yet and this is the first run the GFS has shown anything even remotely close to this. Everything else was way East of this.

P

When I saw the latest NAM/GFS, I immediately thought of SSC. The NAM verbatim would be a blizzard for Toronto.

Anyone who knows SSC get him back to the boards!!! As modeled that is a dream scenario for him any time in winter let alone late April.. What a weird season it could be looking back. Octoblizzard to start off very early and then maybe this to end very late with pretty much nothing but dung in between the two for many all winter..

I'm slowly starting to get a bit excited for the prospect of snow. Anything more then an inch for Toronto proper would be astounding. I follow Joe Bastardi on twitter lol, he loves the hype so I'm very cautious at whatever he says. I'm bad enough in Winter forecasting/ observing models let alone late april. So I'm wondering if someone has enough information to possibly say what type of amounts we could see if it verified?

Thanks

These posts are hilarious. Guys, it's baseball season. There's an extra wildcard position and that means my Jays actually have a remote shot of making the playoffs. This is what's important now. An even more remote chance that a slushy dusting of snow might coat rooftops Monday night means nothing to me.

If anything noteworthy does develop (which it won't, but if) I'll be there with the camera.

These posts are hilarious. Guys, it's baseball season. There's an extra wildcard position and that means my Jays actually have a remote shot of making the playoffs. This is what's important now. An even more remote chance that a slushy dusting of snow might coat rooftops Monday night means nothing to me.

If anything noteworthy does develop (which it won't, but if) I'll be there with the camera.

The 6z Nam looked so sick lol.

I have f*cking flowers growing across my front yard, lol. Its amazing, April is ending up "cooler" than March.

How's it going man? When I saw the news this morning, I was like wtf? Decided to check wats good.

This is from TWN,

Still, some slushy accumulations are possible. Wet snow in excess of 10 cm is possible over higher terrain between Toronto and Montreal.

I'm sure SSC is wise enough not to get too caught up in a late April snow threat until it's already ongoing...especially coming off of this "Winter".

Hush mr. I drive hundreds of miles to take pictures of plastic garbage bags in tree's. Should of went north instead and seen a real storm.

Hush mr. I drive hundreds of miles to take pictures of plastic garbage bags in tree's. Should of went north instead and seen a real storm.

?? Did you go down to see the Indiana tornado damage back early in the spring?

6z NAM shows some pretty good snow for eastern OH. Toronto is borderline.

Toronto looks good for snow on the 12z

cld60.gif

Lol, did you go down to see the Indiana tornado damage back early in the spring?

6z NAM shows some pretty good snow for eastern OH. Toronto is borderline.

Toronto looks good for snow on the 12z

cld60.gif

Nope.. well yeah the pics from chicago storm that had a few plastic grocery bags blown in to the tree's. Much better pics to be had if joey would of hit the winter side.

Isn't Toronto some where near the mushroom head of lake ontario and right in the middle of the goods?

Nope.. well yeah the pics from chicago storm that had a few plastic grocery bags blown in to the tree's. Much better pics to be had if joey would of hit the winter side.

Isn't Toronto some where near the mushroom head of lake ontario and right in the middle of the goods?

Ah!

Pretty much due north of Niagara Falls. Yeah it's in the middle of the snow area on the lake. ~ just west of due north actually.

its a 162 game season... and i know you're to much of a foot long like me to not care about this event. Happy Tracking!

Archived