Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Third Annual New England Lawn and Garden Thread

Damage In Tolland

Winter is now officially cancelled.

As we all try and preserve what little snowpack we have left this week...Models, ensembles and the pattern are advertising one of , if not the worst Morch Torch on record.

Flowers are already growng, some folks on the south coast may be mowing by months end.

Walking into the office this morning from the car,,I was shocked and sickened to see my first dandelion in full bloom.

It's time to move on from our favorite season of the year which wedidn't have to our least favorite. Let's just fast forward to June.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you saw the pics I posted yesterday.. Still 2.5-3 inches..to be gone by Wed.

Nice no I missed that. Totally barren at home, oh well. Enjoy your Jarts and naked hackey sack. Got to be careful of getting backdoored though, that could easily happen in the middle of a naked Hackey sack game.

Nice no I missed that. Totally barren at home, oh well. Enjoy your Jarts and naked hackey sack. Got to be careful of getting backdoored though, that could easily happen in the middle of a naked Hackey sack game.

I still have 1.5 on the ground, it seems once you get south of Putnam, there is nothing.

Winter is now officially cancelled.

As we all try and preserve what little snowpack we have left this week...Models, ensembles and the pattern are advertising one of , if not the worst Morch Torch on record.

Flowers are already growng, some folks on the south coast may be mowing by months end.

Walking into the office this morning from the car,,I was shocked and sickened to see my first dandelion in full bloom.

It's time to move on from our favorite season of the year which wedidn't have to our least favorite. Let's just fast forward to June.

:lol:

heavy heavy grass.

grub killer. they dig for grubs in the lawn.

I don't really have a lawn per se, just a strip of dirt that runs lengthwise to the property where we have all sorts of plants. They are conveniently digging up areas where we have bulbs, but maybe there are some grubs there.

you guys do weird things out there in GC.

'twas a jest...but I have heard that spreading out hair keeps deer away (they showed it in The Rookie)

Skunks love grubs, so I think Blizz is correct in how to get rid of them. Some birds (crows?) also love them and will dig up a lawn looking for them,

Moles are the worst though. Gotta get rid of the grubs

Will have a lawn of my own soon. Fencing in the backyard so the dog will probably destroy it. Ugh.

Best move I ever made , put in a doggie door too, works great and removes the separation anxiety as well as allowing exercise. Only problem I ever had was having to shovel a trench around the fence when the snow got too high last year

5c005f04.jpg

Archived