• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NOVAForecaster

This is a non-threat without a doubt. This guy clearly has a lot to learn but wxtrix you aren't helping anything. You aren't a moderator so you should probably stop acting like you are ;)

This thread is a fine thread in my opinion. In fact, I find the title to be comical. I hope we get snow too... We should all lighten up a bit.

This is a non-threat without a doubt. This guy clearly has a lot to learn but wxtrix you aren't helping anything. You aren't a moderator so you should probably stop acting like you are ;)

This thread is a fine thread in my opinion. In fact, I find the title to be comical. I hope we get snow too... We should all lighten up a bit.

Some people are just ***holes. I agree...storm looks like **** but who cares...its fun and games.

If you make an off topic thread in the off topic forum but the replies to the thread are on topic, does that make the thread off topic in the off topic forum? And if so, what should be done about it?

No that makes the thread on topic in off topic. People would need to be off topic in a thread in off topic for it to be considered off topic at which the mods won't care cause it's off topic.

Archived