e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
OBS: Light snow Wednesday 2/8/2012

famartin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coating. 32.6. idiots driving like it's s+ outside even though the roads are wet. Took me 7-8 minutes to go 2 miles through Royersford and Limerick earlier because some sh**heads decide to go 20 in a 45.

Interesting...I took a drive down Township Line Road on Oct. 29 (when it was snowing pretty good) from Schwenksville to Lewis Rd...and even though there was snow and slush on the road most of the way, nobody was driving under 30 MPH. Obviously, there are folks who see snow in the air and think that roads are automatically in bad shape...while others will drive at least the speed limit unless conditions are truly horrendous.

Anywho...still light snow falling with temps just a hair above freezing in Lansdale.

OBS up in NW Philly -

SN - SN- (variable rates)

Temp = 32.0F

Winds light out of the east

There's a coating on grassy surfaces, trees, shrubs but nothing on the sidewalks or streets yet. Will see what happens when the temps drop tonight because I didn't see trucks putting down brine solution or salt or anything.... :axe:

Light snow for the last hour or so here in Rahway, about 15 miles SW of CPK, with maybe 1/8" on the cartops, trees and grass, so far. Starting to whiten up and look pretty. 31F here.

Minor pet peeve: CPK is Chesapeake, VA.

As for snow, roads are just wet, light snow.

Very odd, by the looks of the radar echoes, I shouldn't be seeing any precipitation, but the snow is still coming down in C NJ. The flakes are just significantly smaller than before, when I had 20 dbz echoes over me.

Yeah, the 10-15dbz overhead here are actually dropping a steady light, accumulating snow with temps. below freezing.

Archived