wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
OBS: Light snow Wednesday 2/8/2012

famartin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw someone buying snow shovels @home depot earlier....REALLY?

I mean, where were you or the 80"winter and 40" winter the last 2 years? And it's broom snow!!! People are soo dumb, yet they can tell you everything that happened on American idol last nite....

I mean, where were you or the 80"winter and 40" winter the last 2 years? And it's broom snow!!! People are soo dumb, yet they can tell you everything that happened on American idol last nite....

they're probably stopping at the ACME in Bala Cynwyd for bread and milk too.

Guess they don't realize it will be sunny and 45-50 tomorrow. :wacko:

Grass white now. Light to mod snow. Temp just fell to 32F in Villanova. Let's see if we can get some pavement sticking.

Grass has a solid coating IMBY, though you can still distinctly see it.

I'm starting to think that 1-2" is looking more likely for C NJ, as many meteorologists on different weathre stations said "a coating in some plaes" and with 20-25 dbz bands to our SW and with the prospects of losing the sun entirely in the next hour, which is when it is progged to come, JBs prediction of 1-3" for I-95 might not be so bullish after all.

Grass has a solid coating IMBY, though you can still distinctly see it.

I'm starting to think that 1-2" is looking more likely for C NJ, as many meteorologists on different weathre stations said "a coating in some plaes" and with 20-25 dbz bands to our SW and with the prospects of losing the sun entirely in the next hour, which is when it is progged to come, JBs prediction of 1-3" for I-95 might not be so bullish after all.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if I got 1" out of this event in SE PA. Precip is progged to begin weakening in 3-4 hours, and pretty much be done by 9pm. Barely any accumulation so far.

For what it's worth 18z NAM hangs back some upper level energy in eastern PA leading to some snow through 6z. Interesting to see if/where that plays out tonight. It's not much precip. 0.10" or less after 00z, but maybe a bonus 1/2"-1" for some? (sad to think that's a "big deal" but it is this winter)

left my work about an hr ago and it was starting to accum nicely on all grassy surfaces at 500 ft...back at home we have been fighting a warm bl but that is starting to be overtaken with some heavier snow rates.

Yep, nice accum on grass here in Villanova at 480ft. Pavement just wet, but with the setting sun, we should start to ice up. Temp is at 32F.

coating. 32.6. idiots driving like it's s+ outside even though the roads are wet. Took me 7-8 minutes to go 2 miles through Royersford and Limerick earlier because some sh**heads decide to go 20 in a 45.

Probably the spotter from Mt. Trappe. He wants to get home safe and sound for his 4" snow measurement.

Archived