northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter '11/'12 Complaint Thread

A-L-E-K

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our subforum used to be the best at eastern/american. I can't say that today.

And I admit, I'm no angel. But there are others who have to straighten up as well.

Bad winter+Warministas and even neutral regular posters trolling hardcore will get you our sub forum today...

Add in My horrible, low quality, utter garbage posts and its the cherry on top!

When it does snow it is always 20 mi north, and just enough accumulates up there to make me mad (2-4) in . Also when it does snow here the flakes are humongous but they don't stick with the temp at 33, but just to my north it is 31. Then people go outside in short sleaves because they think it is warm just because there is no snow, and then get sick because it is 45 degrees outside, then they spread there cold to everyone else in the school, office. Then they continue to say how they are tough they are because they don't get cold, and everyone else is wimpy then the next week they skip school or take a sick day because they have a runny nose. lol

When it does snow it is always 20 mi north, and just enough accumulates up there to make me mad (2-4) in . Also when it does snow here the flakes are humongous but they don't stick with the temp at 33, but just to my north it is 31. Then people go outside in short sleaves because they think it is warm just because there is no snow, and then get sick because it is 45 degrees outside, then they spread there cold to everyone else in the school, office. Then they continue to say how they are tough they are because they don't get cold, and everyone else is wimpy then the next week they skip school or take a sick day because they have a runny nose. lol

lol, really? You don't get sick from underdressing in 45 degree weather.

This whole thing is just

extreme_facepalm.png

:blahblah::clap:

Archived