• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Next week ... Cold temps, but will it snow?

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we'll obviously have to see what the other guidance does, but hopefully it's a start at something more interesting.

Those tend to be good from about the CT River east. I can remember several of those back in the early 2000's that gave areas like me and ORH 4-6 while DXR got next to nothing..and then a place like Foxboro jackpots with like 10..and Phil does well too

Those tend to be good from about the CT River east. I can remember several of those back in the early 2000's that gave areas like me and ORH 4-6 while DXR got next to nothing..and then a place like Foxboro jackpots with like 10..and Phil does well too

Well I want something other than the GFS op to show this. If the ensembles and euro op have it too, then it's worth paying more attention to. That s/w has trended a little more negative and deeper.

Well I want something other than the GFS op to show this. If the ensembles and euro op have it too, then it's worth paying more attention to. That s/w has trended a little more negative and deeper.

Yeah i didn't mean just because the GFS has it..since I don't look at it..Just going by what you and Felipe were saying..but it did dig a little more on last nite's Euro

Yeah i didn't mean just because the GFS has it..since I don't look at it..Just going by what you and Felipe were saying..but it did dig a little more on last nite's Euro

If that trends stronger, than we may lose the Saturday deal..so it's kind of one or the other I think. The Saturday deal isn't far off from clipping us.

But it was the first to offer the idea that next week wouldn' be as warm as some circles have been forecasting..with some cad etc

But this isn't like a CAD thing. It's a big troughing that dives in and clips the ne. Bascially, the GFS op is the most aggressive with this, but I thik it may be wrong...we will see.

GEFS develop the low on Thursday night overhead instead of se. At least it did move se to a position overhead. It also has the low Saturday but further north and warmer to a position well south on 40N parallel.Would be maybe a little snow to mix.

But this isn't like a CAD thing. It's a big troughing that dives in and clips the ne. Bascially, the GFS op is the most aggressive with this, but I thik it may be wrong...we will see.

GEFS develop the low on Thursday night overhead instead of se. At least it did move se to a position overhead. It also has the low Saturday but further north and warmer to a position well south on 40N parallel.Would be maybe a little snow to mix.

Well we've got 3 shots at some snow/wintry precip events this week..so let's enjoy whatever happens

Archived