• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Vote Brick WotY -- Time Sensitive

Cold Rain

The question has been asked, and I'm sure they will break it down after the voting has ended. :sun:

Our votes should count for more, since there are few of us for proper representation, plus we get battered and savaged hopes each and every winter. Even if we get snow, it is never enough...and in our case it is actually the truth, lol. T

Ladies and gentlemen, I am greatly disheartened by the "we can't win" mentality! If George Washington would have conceded because he was greatly outnumbered, we'd all be posting on www.godsavethequeenwx.com. And let's not forget Sam and Frodo. Middle Earth would be under the harsh rule of Sauron to this day, if they would have feared the armies of Mordor. We don't need just numbers. We need a new strategy. This year is most likely lost. But next year, we will win with guile, misdirection, and the largest cyber surprise counter-attack the Weenie of the Year contest has ever seen. And when the dust finally settles, Brick will be the king Weenie of Americanwx.com!! :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I am greatly disheartened by the "we can't win" mentality! If George Washington would have conceded because he was greatly outnumbered, we'd all be posting on www.godsavethequeenwx.com. And let's not forget Sam and Frodo. Middle Earth would be under the harsh rule of Sauron to this day, if they would have feared the armies of Mordor. We don't need just numbers. We need a new strategy. This year is most likely lost. But next year, we will win with guile, misdirection, and the largest cyber surprise counter-attack the Weenie of the Year contest has ever seen. And when the dust finally settles, Brick will be the king Weenie of Americanwx.com!! :)

We should have went dirty with the campaigning, should have tried to get other regions behind Brick and strummed up a anit-NE ground swell.....hit up the fact NE gets all the snow, have the worst whiners etc...

That said CT Blizz is really WHOF material, its amazing he has never won it and should get into the WHOF on his first nomination.

• 11 months later...

http://www.americanw...he-year-finals/

I'm sure that I'll be asleep before the poll closes, but it's down to just eight votes between Brick and the entire NE sub-forum. Unless the SE crew turns out within the next two hours, I could see the NE catching up here at the end once they get home from their Sunday evening Workers World Party meetings or whatever the heck they do up there.

Archived