e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Banter and BS December 2011

Alpha5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some cool things you guys might not have noticed about the new forum.

- Forum quick-navigation is on the top right of the forum near the "View New Content" link. You can browse to any forum from there.

- When making a quick reply, the board will automatically save your post so you don't lose it.

- If you're making a quick reply or viewing a thread, and a new reply is posted, a popup will notify you so that you can view what has been posted since you've been typing.

- On the top left of the topic title (main page of individual topic) you can toggle between detailed and quick view of the posts.

- You can now view your PM threads without going into the PM center (drop down from top menu)

- The "pages" buttons are gone on the mobile skin, but clicking the topic automatically brings you to the last page.

Some things we are fixing

- Font colors

- IE Issues

- Subscription skin issues.

Any more questions, feel free to reply to this post and I'll see what I've got for you.

- Forum quick-navigation is on the top right of the forum near the "View New Content" link. You can browse to any forum from there.

- When making a quick reply, the board will automatically save your post so you don't lose it.

- If you're making a quick reply or viewing a thread, and a new reply is posted, a popup will notify you so that you can view what has been posted since you've been typing.

- On the top left of the topic title (main page of individual topic) you can toggle between detailed and quick view of the posts.

- You can now view your PM threads without going into the PM center (drop down from top menu)

- The "pages" buttons are gone on the mobile skin, but clicking the topic automatically brings you to the last page.

- Font colors

- IE Issues

Any more questions, feel free to reply to this post and I'll see what I've got for you.

Can you put another "Forum quick-navigation" button at the bottom right of the page as well?

- Font colors

- IE Issues

Browsing on the iPhone here. You use to be able to choose the page you wanted to go to before the upgrade. Now it takes you to I guess the last viewed post? Not a biggy at the moment, but come snow events, your gonna have to hit "next" a lot to catch up to the current page. Anyway we can get that fixed?

Archived