joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Historic October NYC Snowstorm Obs/Disco II

Sickman

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy hell. I've never seen anything like this in my life before.

I think that pretty much epitomizes all of our thoughts here in and around NYC Metro. I've never thought witnessing something like this would ever be possible in this area. Allows you to sit back and marvel at mother nature's awesomeness. Moderate snow here again.

You're already seeing the megaband develop over SE PA and into W NJ. That's where much of our fun will come from here on in. It's definitely starting to pivot and move E-hopefully we see it slow down as the mid level features close off. There could be locally 2"/hr rates under that band. You can also see the developing subsidence moats around it.

No way. It's snowing in scotch plains.

we have some flakes but I was just outside moving tree limbs out of my street and its about 75% sleet with some drizzle as well. You guys are right on the edge of that nice band, its only 10-15dBZ or so over my house.

we have some flakes but I was just outside moving tree limbs out of my street and its about 75% sleet with some drizzle as well. You guys are right on the edge of that nice band, its only 15dBZ or so over my house.

same here. What you see on tv at the RU game is what I'm getting.

Archived