12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 1

phlwx

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That and the fact that even east of the Delaware gets painted with ~8" has me really scratching my head. I suppose anything's possible, but it seems highly unlikely to go down this way. All eyes towards the Euro now. The NYC thread is partying already...:unsure:

Yeah, these are the times when I'm so thankful that the NYC and PHL forums were split...

:lol: yeah I know... at least for Trenton. It'll hit everyone around them instead.

I haven't bought the ticket yet, but I know exactly what I'd buy if I decide to do this. And I've made sure I have a way from the airport to home.

snowmobile?

:weenie:

:lol: yeah I know... at least for Trenton. It'll hit everyone around them instead.

I haven't bought the ticket yet, but I know exactly what I'd buy if I decide to do this. And I've made sure I have a way from the airport to home.

haha.. oh man... :P Well who wouldn't want to be here if some of these solutions come to fruition? Guess I can't blame you. lol. Worth the risk. xD

haha.. oh man... :P Well who wouldn't want to be here if some of these solutions come to fruition? Guess I can't blame you. lol. Worth the risk. xD

If the GFS is even close to correct, it'd be once in a lifetime. There's no record of an October snowfall of more than 2.5" at Trenton. Or Philly. Or Newark. Or Allentown for that matter. I think Wilmington had 3 inches once.

What is the timing of all this? I'm currently picking up a load in Napolean OH, and deliver it at Wakefern Foods in Cartaret NJ tomorrow afternoon. I'll be just about out of hours and will likely be spending the night there, returning to Wilkes-Barre Saturday morning.

Leave early.

Archived