• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
My website

I need to move over everything and coordiante with John Wow to get everything up. I hope to do it over the weekend perhaps. I wish I would have had a little more time, I may have to recreate some of the html pages since Marcus apparently zapped them.

Good luck Allen. Hopefully you did not loose anything..

I'm getting a net page error when trying to access the site.

I believe John (Wow) moved it to a temp folder during the server upgrade. He is aware of it and the staff is still dealing with a DNS Propagation issues, so we'll just have to give it some time.

Hey Guys,

the url should be

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com

Every link and image should be the same as with easternuswx except substitute americanwx. However, with whatever the issue was last night, it has had a carryover to my pages. I am working with John WOW to fix it now. I think these are just the birth pangs of a new server. Hopefully the kinks will be worked out today and this week. Thanks to everyone for using the site. I will keep you posted.

Hey Guys,

the url should be

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com

Every link and image should be the same as with easternuswx except substitute americanwx. However, with whatever the issue was last night, it has had a carryover to my pages. I am working with John WOW to fix it now. I think these are just the birth pangs of a new server. Hopefully the kinks will be worked out today and this week. Thanks to everyone for using the site. I will keep you posted.

Glad to have your stuff back! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Are you actually getting the maps to show up? I can get to the site, but none of the maps seem to be working right now....

I think we may still be waiting for John Wow to get things straightened out as I'm having the same problem.

I got about 3 images off the ECMWF and the 0z NAM. That's about it.

Hey Guys. As of last night things are back to normal now. I am sure I may run into a bug or old script here or there, but we should be back to where we were previous to the chaos.

Thanks again for using the site and thanks to the americanwx guys for hosting it.

Thanks a bunch. I know a lot of us use it and you have some great maps on there. :thumbsup:

Archived