gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
October 16th-19th Storm.

SpartyOn

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty wild, you see numbers into the 20s further east once in a while, rarely on the west side of the lake. and 34 ft is just nuts.

I think this could come close to GHD in your area from a wind perspective. Tree impact in terms of limb loss/some downed trees could be fairly significant given the amount of leaves that haven't fallen yet. Usually these types of wind machines happen 2-3 weeks later in the season when the leaf drop is much more advanced.

I think this could come close to GHD in your area from a wind perspective. Tree impact in terms of limb loss/some downed trees could be fairly significant given the amount of leaves that haven't fallen yet. Usually these types of wind machines happen 2-3 weeks later in the season when the leaf drop is much more advanced.

Tons of trees full on green here (no frost yet either), so it's possible, but lots of weak links have come down in the past few active years. GHD was pretty wild, i'd love to experience those winds again, sustained roar FTW.

the severe side has gotten Middle Tennessee, particularly the Murfreesboro area. I received ping pong ball sized hail at my house and est. 65mph winds. This storm came and went in under 5 minutes but there are accidents all over, windows busted out of homes, trees down, and power outages. I'll post pics when I get them uploaded.

Reports of tennis ball hail just SW of the city as well.

the severe side has gotten Middle Tennessee, particularly the Murfreesboro area. I received ping pong ball sized hail at my house and est. 65mph winds. This storm came and went in under 5 minutes but there are accidents all over, windows busted out of homes, trees down, and power outages. I'll post pics when I get them uploaded.

Reports of tennis ball hail just SW of the city as well.

A lot of warnings and reports down there but no watch, really surprising.

Agreed completely...GFS/Euro/NAM all point to this...highest rainfall totals should extend from NW IN through SW and Central MI. Normally, I'd hate that, but I'm at CMU right now, so it's a perfect track.

All I'm going to say is....beware of the dryslot. 18z guidance is trying to spit out 2-3" of rain here. I'd half that easily and tell my peeps in N OH/SE MI to do the same. Pivot point looks like it'll setup in NW IN/SW and C MI. That's were the QPF bullseye is probably going to be.

All I'm going to say is....beware of the dryslot. 18z guidance is trying to spit out 2-3" of rain here. I'd half that easily and tell my peeps in N OH/SE MI to do the same. Pivot point looks like it'll setup in NW IN/SW and C MI. That's were the QPF bullseye is probably going to be.

SW Ontario could be the real screw zone on this one.

Archived