joxey
2011 GHD Blizzard images for AMS talk

Thundersnow12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Talk is tomorrow night at 7pm, link posted tomorrow.

Some bad news as Paul Merzlock might not be able to make it due to some family matters to attend to.

You've mentioned that you will be streaming it live at the link given above. I hope to "tune in" later, but, in case I can't, will it be available on YouTube after tonight's talk?

I got home just in time to hear the Q&A session, but even that was enough to start triggering memories of the build up to the event. Sounds like it went pretty well though.

I'm just a sucker for case studies and conferences.

I still remember when you mentioned that DVN had a 10" range in accumulation across the zones and yet no one had under 10" in their forecast. Also, the 66mph gust at the Clinton AWOS was nice too.

• 2 weeks later...

Got asked to give our talk at NIU, and guess what? We are giving it on Feb 2nd lol So we are going to add more things to it.

Was really impressed with the last presentation.. Were you the one on the left (oops) right doing a lot of the presentation? You already have an on air met job somewhere locked down if so.. Keep up the great work.

Problem is I don't want to be on TV lol dream job is working at LOT.

I hear ya and you will make it. Next Skilling is not a bad gig either tho. Like I said you can go anywhere you want and you're already on the in for your dream to come true. No doubt you would have some great weenie forecast discussion reads yr around. Joey can be the next, Skilling, he doesn't have your looks, lol.

Archived