• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
our first nudge towards autumn comes thursday through friday

earthlight

If i remember correctly, a decent front came in right before 9/11/2001, i think i remember nasty storms the night before and it was a pretty cool day...

I was at Yankee Stadium ... game was cancelled ... purple lightening ... sick storms. My buddies and I found a bar and watched the G-Men get trounced by the Broncos.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near record lows tonight for the CPK. 1010 wins Accuweather calling for a low of 49 in the city, that's impressive for mid September. Maybe a day or two in the upper 70's middle to end of next week before it crashes back down some more.No doubt the step down to Fall conditions has begun a bit early this year. Summer is done!

Near record lows tonight for the CPK. 1010 wins Accuweather calling for a low of 49 in the city, that's impressive for mid September. Maybe a day or two in the upper 70's middle to end of next week before it crashes back down some more.No doubt the step down to Fall conditions has begun a bit early this year. Summer is done!

I wouldn't say summer is done just yet, after these few days in the upper 60's Accuweather shows 70's & 80's for the rest of September.

September is like June. It's not over yet. Lol.

sitting at 54.. my temp has come back up slightly after the rain stopped.

Westchester might be cooler than here with stronger NW winds and clear skies. I'm stuck at 54/51 with -RA. We need the cloudy nights to stop, we're piling up the positive departures with the overcast conditions at night.

took this earlier

John, this is gorgeous. You're such a talented person with all your contributions here, many thanks.

Archived