Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
our first nudge towards autumn comes thursday through friday

earthlight

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm especially going to miss the warm mornings. I hate having to put on long sleeves or a jacket when going out in the morning. I'm glad we'll rebound a bit next week. I guess I'm lazy.

Do you really need the jacket though? I'll wear just short sleeves even with lows in the 40s if all I'm doing is walking to the car and then to my building knowing full well that it will warm up nicely in the afternoon.

Do you really need the jacket though? I'll wear just short sleeves even with lows in the 40s if all I'm doing is walking to the car and then to my building knowing full well that it will warm up nicely in the afternoon.

anything below like 50 degrees and I'm freezing. It's just me though.. Any normal person probably wouldn't need to do what I do.

It did rain heavily the night before but 9/11 itself was in the 80s. A strong front came through 3 days after with heavy rain and dropped temps into the 60s

If i remember correctly, a decent front came in right before 9/11/2001, i think i remember nasty storms the night before and it was a pretty cool day...

Archived