joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Maria Banter Thread

snowNH

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get rid of that huge U-shaped trough over Canada there are possibilities. As modeled, very little chance of anything up here.

Euro shows a hurricane sitting off of NC.. pretty good start right there.. closer than it ever showed katia

That's very close guys , that's a NNE movement with high heights in EC, if the Euro is right.That is not a terrible 5 H pattern.

We're all a bunch of weenies for analyzing a 500mb pattern 10 days out, but it looks to me as if it would peel off to the NE around the Atl ridge and SE of the ridging across NE Canada.

We're all a bunch of weenies for analyzing a 500mb pattern 10 days out, but it looks to me as if it would peel off to the NE around the Atl ridge and SE of the ridging across NE Canada.

Very very true, for something that will change 25 times, just something to talk about, 2 per hour rain band here, at work. .20 in new

I don't think the pattern looks that good for a landfall here. A broad trough to our north sucks.

It can always change I guess, but we could see something like a LFing storm in SC then a recurve with remnants hitting NE right? At this point heavy rainfall is probably just as damaging as wind.

Irene's pattern must of changed a lot on the models from 10 days out

Just looked to me like that trough was lifting out high building, squeezing any trop system west but nbd probably won't be anything there anyway. The year of the tropical storm not cane continues.

Two majors?

It could be the year of the non-tropical storm as well

The way I look at it is a huge boring wx killer

why? it's a thread for tracking a tropical system...

Like Will said it's kind of ridiculous given the time frame and the fact the pattern doesn't look favorable. There's really no need to track every single invest/depression in the Carib/Atl on this subforum...especially those south of 15N. It's probably better to just discuss it in the main forum thread at this point.

We get one neutered 'cane and I guess New England is suddenly a hot bed for tropical landfalls.

:devilsmiley:

Archived