joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Maria Banter Thread

snowNH

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of more importance perhaps is the first potential cool shot of the season. I'll wait and see if it happens, because I think the se ridge has been flexing its muscle..but the potential is there.

That peaked more of my interest then the tropical systems was the shot of cold air coming out of Canada on the end of the euro run from last night, Was quite interesting and would give us our 1st shot at frost here if it holds..

That peaked more of my interest then the tropicasl systems was the shot of cold air coming out of canada on the end of the euro run from last night, Was quite interesting and would give us our 1st shot at frost here if it holds..

Meh.. what's the point of frost? I'd rather have 75-80s right now skip the fall snow tease and go straight to December

Meh.. what's the point of frost? I'd rather have 75-80s right now skip the fall snow tease and go straight to December

Whats the point of the frost? A sign that winter is coming, Kills the lawn growth, Ripen the apples, Fall is one of the best season, Especially for all the leaf peepers, That's tourist money here, Winter will be here soon enough...

Whats the point of the frost? A sign that winter is coming, Kills the lawn growth, Ripen the apples, Fall is one of the best season, Especially for all the leaf peepers, That's tourist money here, Winter will be here soon enough...

Agreed on all counts. My haralred, heaviest yielding of my 3 apple trees, needs a couple mornings under 30 before they sweeten up.

12z gfs drops h85s to -3 in RUM later next week, with low temp down to 29 there, 33 in AUG (though the official obs at the AUG airport would still be about 40 if that happened.)

Agreed on all counts. My haralred, heaviest yielding of my 3 apple trees, needs a couple mornings under 30 before they sweeten up.

12z gfs drops h85s to -3 in RUM later next week, with low temp down to 29 there, 33 in AUG (though the official obs at the AUG airport would still be about 40 if that happened.)

Frost also enhances the leaf drop for better hunting visibility as well........ :thumbsup:

Archived