Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Irene - b**ch thread

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In no particular order...

* Have you heard?? IRENE IS BATTLING DRY AIR.

* No tropical watches hoisted for Maine; just a lousy flood watch. What is this, December??

* I don't have a garage, so our cars will be at the mercy of the wind and trees/debris.

* 3 young boys + no electricity + no sending them outdoors = very long Sunday. Which reminds me...

* Must pick up adult beverages on the way home.

I cant wait until this thing falls apart, and Hypefest 2011 is over with me laughing my balls off at the Local Media, the Weather Channel, and the people that wanted death and destruction on this forum.

Basement and first floor flooding for you or just basement?

shhh - the locals may find out that I control the weather.

I think you're going to kill a few of my fellow CT residents who simply cannot handle this. I don't see why, it's all good, either we have some fun and maybe some problems or it's nada fun nada problems. Time to relax and love the beautiful weather.

Here I thought this would be different than a snowstorm...if it's 12 inches why isn't it 16, if it's a CAT 1 why isn't it a 2, etc.

I think you're going to kill a few of my fellow CT residents who simply cannot handle this. I don't see why, it's all good, either we have some fun and maybe some problems or it's nada fun nada problems. Time to relax and love the beautiful weather.

Here I thought this would be different than a snowstorm...if it's 12 inches why isn't it 16, if it's a CAT 1 why isn't it a 2, etc.

I think you mean ..."If it's a CAT 1 when it was supposed to be a CAT 3"

Yup this pretty much blows... I don't even know why I'm tracking this.. I won't get heavy rain, and I won't get wind.

Worst effin storm track for SNH... of course... Been a crappy summer for SVR.. why did I think that would change?

Yup this pretty much blows... I don't even know why I'm tracking this.. I won't get heavy rain, and I won't get wind.

Worst effin storm track for SNH... of course... Been a crappy summer for SVR.. why did I think that would change?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

Archived