12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
8/21 Severe Threat - Obs/Discussion

Kmlwx

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just woke up and caught up to the thread...

LOL @ MoD thinking PDS Watch... the line of discussion should have dictated that, while enhanced, the overall threat is not nearly significant enough for a PDS Watch.

More pre-frontal stuff than I was expecting this morning... changing my target to NE MD for now. Jason had similar thoughts with NE MD, and it looks like we'll be chasing together today (he's calling back soon with the yay/nay).

Waiting for SPC update, watching the latest info. and should be in the road before 1:00 :thumbsup:

LOL, the only thing thats really funny is that you seem to dumb to comprehend I was asking a question and not making a statement.

CAPE of 3500+ already ahead of that WV blob? Friggen sweet.

SPC update looking similar to this morning.

things should start to really get going soon...nice linear CU field looks to be going up ahead of the main convective complex...

Yea, because you look highly intelligent assuming you have been assigned the role of dictating who can ask questions and when in a discussion.

You got ripped on several times by others before I even chimed in. I'm just fueling the fire at the moment :P

I gotta be quiet now before Ian takes out his Hulk-like rage on my posting privileges.

You got ripped on several times by others before I even chimed in. I'm just fueling the fire at the moment :P

I gotta be quiet now before Ian takes out his Hulk-like rage on my posting privileges.

You're in the clique... You're safe

so.... about the weather

Latest HRRR pushing stuff through in the 3-4pm timeframe in the DC/Balt region... may be a tad early unless this pre-mess stuff can fire.

Jason's a go for today... a friend of his is tagging along as well.

Expecting a TOR watch for DC and points N/E around 1:00-2:00.

Latest HRRR pushing stuff through in the 3-4pm timeframe in the DC/Balt region... may be a tad early unless this pre-mess stuff can fire.

Jason's a go for today... a friend of his is tagging along as well.

Expecting a TOR watch for DC and points N/E around 1:00-2:00.

You really thinking TOR? I'm thinking strongly worded STW.

Isn't the pre-mess the only show?

I'm talking about that blob as being the mess and the showers ahead of it pre-mess... can't tell if it'll be the only show, but we should be done once that main blob rolls through (which stands the chance of intensifying nicely this afternoon despite its current "meh" presentation).

Archived