joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
8/21 Severe Threat - Obs/Discussion

Kmlwx

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just told my husband about it, his response "if there are tornadoes, we put the dog in the closet and we go outside to watch" :lol:

:lol: Sounds like something I would do... Wish I could guarantee being in my 13th story apartment at storm time...

That ugly cluster of storms out west might cause some subsidence.. worries me slightly

Still cloudy here.. Not good.. and that stuff out west needs to die

the wv stuff looks like an issue for sure. maybe stuff will form ahead of it, but that would be before peak heat.

the wv stuff looks like an issue for sure. maybe stuff will form ahead of it, but that would be before peak heat.

it will be telling over the next couple of hours as the ongoing convection begins to interact with the max instability axis/lee trough east of the mountains. I wouldn't be surprised to see that complex intensify as that happens. I guess that is the optimistic take....

it will be telling over the next couple of hours as the ongoing convection begins to interact with the max instability axis/lee trough east of the mountains. I wouldn't be surprised to see that complex intensify as that happens. I guess that is the optimistic take....

I wanted discrete.. so that complex is a real ballbuster

We've got plenty of sun around here for now. At this rate even if came 'early' we should be relatively OK but it may hamper slightly. Gotta see what the favored mode is. I'll go for sups but they'll miss some folks.

How about following some of your own forum rules and providing something other than lame one line replies with no support Ian. This is a discussion man.

There is no chance of a PDS watch. period. He shouldn't have to explain that, it's a ridiculous notion.

Archived