Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Sunday/Monday AM storm threat

free_man

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could be seeing something I'm not. But with a confirmed TOR in the Albany warning from 15 minutes ago and a more impressive radar presentation now I must be missing something.

Do you think this stuff will hold as it goes east?

Even if it was suspect, it was a report associated with a decent couplet on radar. It wasn't just random

Well yeah... I don't really get that. Radar support, report of a tornado (enough for the NWS in Albany to report it) the town adjacent to your CWA makes the decision not to go with a warning fairly odd. Not sure what the reasoning was. Not saying their wrong but just curious.

Really? rotation on ALY looks pretty impressive... just as impressive as it did when the tornado report came in at 7:26

I didn't mean a weakening of the couplet but rather the overall radar presentation. The storm appeared on the decline before even entering BOX FA ..I could be wrong.

Either way, everything seems to be waning now and we'll have a quiet damage-free night with some spotty showers.

Back to microanalysis of every Irene weenie wobble.

multiple trees down and the main road out of Plainfield, Mass is closed. Tor touchdown???

Just spoke to a friend out in Buckland/Charlemont and there are trees down there and he said the clouds got real low and appearedrotating about 45 minutes ago.

He is not much of a wx weenie so he was reserved with his comments.

Archived