Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Sunday/Monday AM storm threat

free_man

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stuff in SE PA is congealing into an ugly mess and moving NE. May become more of a flash flooding threat on the nose of developing LLJ/strong warm advection?

Let's just have some wicked lightning strikes..and hope for damaging wind gusts.

On another note..winds are really picking up here on the hilltp over the last 10 minutes..

70.5/69

I'd like to see something more discrete than the blog from hell moving at us from the southwest.

I never expected much here, but hoping for a good light show or some lucky SVR warned cell to come through. As long as it is done by dawn tomorrow so my flight is ok. Worried there could be some straggling cells as the trough really sharpens and slows the front down.

I never expected much here, but hoping for a good light show or some lucky SVR warned cell to come through. As long as it is done by dawn tomorrow so my flight is ok. Worried there could be some straggling cells as the trough really sharpens and slows the front down.

Where are you off to this trip? You've been on vaca all summer..Wow

Where are you off to this trip? You've been on vaca all summer..Wow

LOL, not really..last trip to BWI/DC then up to NH was the longest. Going for 8 days in northern California. Doing the Napa, Yosemite, SFO triangle. Besides, we are doing it now, because who knows what next summer brings. I could be preparing to be a Dad in which traveling won't be happening..lol.

LOL, not really..last trip to BWI/DC then up to NH was the longest. Going for 8 days in northern California. Doing the Napa, Yosemite, SFO triangle. Besides, we are doing it now, because who knows what next summer brings. I could be preparing to be a Dad in which traveling won't be happening..lol.

Shopping for this with Blizz soon

Yeah but you also did another trip to NH before DC/Balt.. and Florida..and a few others I'm forgetting

Yeah but you also did another trip to NH before DC/Balt.. and Florida..and a few others I'm forgetting

Well one was our 1st year anniversary so that's kind of a big deal. It was just a long weekend.

My days off are so screwy sometimes so I try to do daytrips or overnight trips too.

Archived