• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Hurricane Irene and the mid-Atlantic (Pre-game show)

Ian

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what else are we going to do just wait till it starts raining? the thread is appropriately titled... ;)

i guess do what is normally done in advance of a potential threat....analyze and micro-analyze every single model run and piece of data in the hopes that it destroys us or has the possibility to destroy us....I realize I am being a wet blanket....when it misses us to the east and gives us little wind and 0.76" of rain, I guess i will feel vindicated not getting mired in endless armageddon discussion and comparisons to historic analogs and potential disaster scenarios....if it hits us good, 24-48 hrs of weenie-ism is enough for me.....you guys enjoy...don't mean to be a party pooper...carry on

It is 3pm on a Monday and I have a job...why the f-uck would I grab a beer?

Message I was conveying or trying to, not that I intended for you to either grab one or take my post literally 100%. But you sound over-worked so I'd take the rest of the day off at least...have a beer, get a massage, or something.

i guess do what is normally done in advance of a potential threat....analyze and micro-analyze every single model run and piece of data in the hopes that it destroys us or has the possibility to destroy us....I realize I am being a wet blanket....when it misses us to the east and gives us little wind and 0.76" of rain, I guess i will feel vindicated not getting mired in endless armageddon discussion and comparisons to historic analogs and potential disaster scenarios....if it hits us good, 24-48 hrs of weenie-ism is enough for me.....you guys enjoy...don't mean to be a party pooper...carry on

definitely possible. tho guidance seems to think this is our best shot in a while.

Best to get it out of the way when you're young instead of a mid-life crisis later...eww.

This thread has gone dead.

you're not going to make it to the storm if you don't change your posting style

Archived