• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Hurricane Irene and the mid-Atlantic (Pre-game show)

Ian

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can get started on building the ark tonight, it should be complete by Saturday. I just need a headcount on who wants in, so I know how much beer we will need.

Thanks.

Can I bring my Mom? The two of us might be paddling our way into and out of First Mariner Arena for the Cirque show on Sun the 28th. (An early 82nd birthday gift for her.) However, when the plans were made, I didn't think she might be driving from the Shore in a hurricane...

P.S. My mom prefers Bourbon over beer, but will happily make do, if that's the only option.

Can I bring my Mom? The two of us might be paddling our way into and out of First Mariner Arena for the Cirque show on Sun the 28th. (An early 82nd birthday gift for her.) However, when the plans were made, I didn't think she might be driving from the Shore in a hurricane...

Yes, of course. Animals are not going to be invited this time around, so everyone can bring one. Or two, depending if its a child or something... just clear it with me first. ;)

Yes, of course. Animals are not going to be invited this time around, so everyone can bring one. Or two, depending if its a child or something... just clear it with me first. ;)

Lovely! And the feisty old broad is still a part-time O.R. Nurse. So if anyone gets stupid, we'll have a medical pro on scene. Although unless one is unconscious, not breathing or spurting arterial blood; her stock response will likely be "Meh. You'll live. Get up and shake it off."

If Irene comes here, I'm fleeing north to Cheetah's coastal Maine vacation hut.

okay... if you change your mind and the ark is full; i'll throw someone off for you.

Lovely! And the feisty old broad is still a part-time O.R. Nurse. So if anyone gets stupid, we'll have a medical pro on scene. Although unless one is unconscious, not breathing or spurting arterial blood; her stock response will likely be "Meh. You'll live. Get up and shake it off."

Sweet! Medics are always necessary.

Archived