Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
DC/MD/VA/WV General Obs/Disc: mid-July - end of August

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like that boundary on vis sat to the west of balt is where the best totals will be.. anything that moves east off of that has been sorta hit or miss in between pulses

worries me

I feel like the boundary will feel the influence of the stuff to the W and NW of it, especially when that PA stuff moves toward us as it continues to develop strong storms.

Seems like that boundary on vis sat to the west of balt is where the best totals will be.. anything that moves east off of that has been sorta hit or miss in between pulses

worries me

I need to go to the store on my way home from work, and I don't have an umbrella. :axe:

worries me

I feel like the boundary will feel the influence of the stuff to the W and NW of it, especially when that PA stuff moves toward us as it continues to develop strong storms.

Storm W of baltimore will mostly miss the city, looking really impressive right now. Either way, more stuff popping, so something will get us. MD as a whole getting shellacked today.

Storm W of baltimore will mostly miss the city, looking really impressive right now. Either way, more stuff popping, so something will get us. MD as a whole getting shellacked today.

Boundarys using all of our instability and whatevere left over will likely be cinh.. wont help storm chances lol

Boundarys using all of our instability and whatevere left over will likely be cinh.. wont help storm chances lol

Relax dude...it's going to rain. There's a whole mess of bright colors on radar heading right for you.

Please don't be like this in winter :arrowhead:

Relax dude...it's going to rain. There's a whole mess of bright colors on radar heading right for you.

Please don't be like this in winter :arrowhead:

Your confusing what my point was.. hes referring to the second line and the actual cf in PA.. and its interaction with the boundary and the storms overhead now

Archived