SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Check-in thread

Hoosier

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made it over here. I don't usually post much and mostly read, so this might be my last post for awhile. I do hope for at least one DFW ice or snow event, even with a moderate/strong la nina this winter.

-TrekkerCC

feel free to post in our tx thread!

from reading this thread, we've got more texans on here than i thought. would be great to get some active discussion going.

Just checking in to say I'm on board with the new board. :)

Thx Chicago Storm for the email overnight.

Are we going to have a T-giving snowstorm somewhere in the Midwest or Great Lakes?

Hope those pro mets get back on board here. This new place could end up being better than Eastern was. Someone mentioned about how the new name (American) is better. I agree 100%.

psst....

It looks like people can still leave comments to other people on Eastern in their profiles. Maybe you guys can contact him that way.

He shut off profile viewing.

I can still view and post comments on people profiles at Eastern. Left one for daddy about here. Of course I'm sure Marcus will probably see it and ban my account now. arrowheadsmiley.png

Thanks for the idea dendrite. :)

I can still view and post comments on people profiles at Eastern. Left one for daddy about here. Of course I'm sure Marcus will probably see it and ban my account now. arrowheadsmiley.png

Thanks for the idea dendrite. :)

Oh. Guess he doesn't like me...or it could be because I sent out an e-mail to two members last night. :lmao:

You should shoot a comment over to valposnow, keenerwx and baum001 too. :scooter:

While I'm not much of a contributor in the form of forecasting... I`ve been a big fan and follower of the board for years under an obscure screen name (46pickup). I about lost it when I went to Eastern and it was gone!!! Thankfully I found this site by doing some frantic searching around. Good to be back and hope to be a contributor in the form of local condition reports this go round.

Archived