joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Check-in thread

Hoosier

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that Ohio guy that used to bang on jhamps incessantly? He is a snow plow guy, along with baum.

Snowpatrol! Yeah, that bit was funny for a while, but in a cordial community like this, when jhamps asked him to tone it down, he should have had the courtesy to do so, not step it up a notch. Didn't really add much to the wx discussion either.

I made the transition and I wasn't even a member of the previous forum! Seems online weather forums are lacking, of late, the content I'm searching for and willing to contribute to. I like the looks of AmericanWX so I think I'll try it out. Look forward to contributing.

(Kudos on a photography section!)

I made the transition and I wasn't even a member of the previous forum! Seems online weather forums are lacking, of late, the content I'm searching for and willing to contribute to. I like the looks of AmericanWX so I think I'll try it out. Look forward to contributing.

(Kudos on a photography section!)

Welcome.

• 5 years later...
On 11/13/2010 at 0:07 AM, hawkeye_wx said:

I'm here.

Has my fellow Cedar Rapidian Nate Gillison been notified?

Don't mean to bump this almost 6 year old thread but yes, I registered the day before hawkeye posted this post.  Completely overlooked this post until late last week. :P I still do miss Easternuswx though. :( Been almost 6 years now.

And yes, I used to be Nate Gillson on Easternuswx.

Archived