• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
June 2011 general discussion/obs thread

Well, a common superstition on these forums is that the person who starts the thread controls the weather in his/her favor. Besides the fact that I hate hot weather, I have high blood pressure which makes heat bad for my body. So I am hoping for a colder than average June. Let's see just how true this superstition is.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a common superstition on these forums is that the person who starts the thread controls the weather in his/her favor. Besides the fact that I hate hot weather, I have high blood pressure which makes heat bad for my body. So I am hoping for a colder than average June. Let's see just how true this superstition is.

NOOOOO! At least that means 50s instead of 40s for the Great Lakes lol.

If I remember correctly we had a rashes of negative NAO for many periods last Summer. We all backed in the heat!! Just wait until the Bermuda High sets up shop and completely roasts us back in time to 2010. Long range stays warm and hints at another "Death Ridge" coming this Friday-into the weekend.

What's wrong Powerball, can't take a little complaining? :rolleyes:

Karma's a mean female dog. You can't dish it out (complain about other people complaining) and not expect it in return. :P

But on a serious note doesn't look like we're going to have an official 90*F reading today. We've been stuck at 89*F for two observations. Maybe by luck there was an intra-hour 90*F reading.

I don't feel the need for an extended heat wave. Like the OP, hot weather affects me badly. By hot, I mean above 90, with high humidity. I could stand a few dry days, however.. that would be nice. A stretch of sunny weather would finally dry stuff out around here...

If I remember correctly we had a rashes of negative NAO for many periods last Summer. We all backed in the heat!! Just wait until the Bermuda High sets up shop and completely roasts us back in time to 2010. Long range stays warm and hints at another "Death Ridge" coming this Friday-into the weekend.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Archived