Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
June 2011 general discussion/obs thread

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice graphic. You make that yourself? My data on Weather Underground starts around June 9th, so my June data is sorta skewed. Should be very comprehensive from here on out though. I tried to upload my past 6 month data logged files onto Weather Underground but apparently it's not possible.

Thanks.

I just quickly throw it together on Microsoft Excel.

Only 2 days since june 9th with a temp over 80 :thumbsup: Lake Michigan was a friend of mine. Starting to get a feeling this summer is going to go down as one to remember. Lots of summer to go to spoil the gut, but I like the pattern we're spinning wheels in to win out up here along the lake. Not cancelling summer by any means, but it's shaping up to be nothing like last yrs miserable soaking wet skivies of day after day and night in July and August.

75/60 are you kidding me out - huzzah.. Buzzed as **** from just 5 hrs at the worlds largest musical festival.. Not a state better to live in in summer than Mine.. And That's a fact, Jack's & Jill's

Have a fun and safe weekend celebrating our nation's birthday that has been provided to us by our forefathers.. We sometimes need to remember that we enjoy freedoms that much of the earth does not.. And with that lucky privilege I'll see ya's back on the board January 11th..or more like July :P Baby stepping this summer out to the greatest time on the board.

June stats for LAF (using the airport normals for departures)

Avg temp: 73.1º (+1.5º)

Rainfall: 6.49": (+2.25")

90º+ days: 5

Highest max temperature: 97º on 6/4

Lowest max temperature: 68º on 6/24

Highest min temperature: 73º on 6/7

Lowest min temperature: 53º on 6/12

Greatest single day rainfall: 3.14" on 6/20

Greatest single event rainfall: 3.49" on 6/20-21

Days with 0.01" or more rainfall: 14

June summary for Waterloo, ON

Summary for June 2011:

Maximum Temperature 32.0°C / 90°F

Minimum Temperature 5.6°C / 42°F

Average Daily High Temperature 23.2°C (Long term average 23.6°C)

Average Daily Low Temperature 12.2°C (Long term average 11.3°C)

Total Precipitation 60.4 mm (Long term average 80.0 mm)

(Long term averages based on 1971-2000 data for the Waterloo Wellington Airport)

• 4 weeks later...

Only 2 days since june 9th with a temp over 80 :thumbsup: Lake Michigan was a friend of mine. Starting to get a feeling this summer is going to go down as one to remember. Lots of summer to go to spoil the gut, but I like the pattern we're spinning wheels in to win out up here along the lake. Not cancelling summer by any means, but it's shaping up to be nothing like last yrs miserable soaking wet skivies of day after day and night in July and August.

Fail.

Archived