• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wiz nude on wooden chair with socks t-storms Sat.

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That TSTM is due N now and about 5 miles from me.. over Auburn or so. LGT is FQT. Some wind gusts but no RA yet.

Ham radio report:

PRELIMINARY LOCAL STORM REPORT...SUMMARY

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TAUNTON MA

1201 PM EDT SAT MAY 07 2011

..TIME... ...EVENT... ...CITY LOCATION... ...LAT.LON...

..DATE... ....MAG.... ..COUNTY LOCATION..ST.. ...SOURCE....

..REMARKS..

1155 AM HAIL AUBURN 42.20N 71.83W

05/07/2011 M0.88 INCH WORCESTER MA AMATEUR RADIO

NICKEL SIZE HAIL REPORTED.

--Turtle ;)

What is providing lift? S/w?

Cold pool aloft along with mild temps at surface. Basically looks like single cell storms for now. Starting to see lots of development across central/NE MA into s central NH.

--Turtle ;)

Cold pool aloft along with mild temps at surface. Basically looks like single cell storms for now. Starting to see lots of development across central/NE MA into s central NH.

--Turtle ;)

Vertical shear values looking a tad stronger than modeled too...30-40 knots across parts of CT/RI and into far SE MA...this could potentially help storms maybe become a tad more organized...or at least keep some of the storms updrafts going a tad longer, perhaps leading to a somewhat greater chance of seeing hail closer to the 1'' mark.

My mom is reporting a little bigger than pea sized hail in Amherst, NH right now. I could hear it over the phone pelting the car.

FINALLY!!

Been trying to get some info on the hail-size in Amherst, NH.

Is it at all possible you get get a bit more of a detailed report? Actual size if at all possible.

FINALLY!!

Been trying to get some info on the hail-size in Amherst, NH.

Is it at all possible you get get a bit more of a detailed report? Actual size if at all possible.

They're out driving around. A little bigger than pea sized is all I'm going to get. lol

Usually whatever they tell me ends up getting reported as 1-2 estimates bigger in the reports. So they probably have mothball sized in there.

They're out driving around. A little bigger than pea sized is all I'm going to get. lol

Usually whatever they tell me ends up getting reported as 1-2 estimates bigger in the reports. So they probably have mothball sized in there.

Ah well...at least we got a size...tried to get something from there earlier but the person didn't have a size lol.

Archived