Most Online
    vokive3692
    Newest Member
    vokive3692
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV/Big Jim: OBS 12/1-12/14

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It never made it out of the teens @ work....and it was TERRIBLE outside all day--light lake effect snow, gusty winds, and just a miserable day in the Wyoming Valley.

Yes, same down here. I had to walk across the field to get the garbage cans that blew from my driveway, and by the time I got back to my truck my hands were frozen.

Damn cold outside - AK just said it is looking more and more likely that a significant storm may be developing for coastal NJ - Rain/Snow to all snow Saturday night into Sunday. Hmmm Sunday is the 19th - lets see 30" here last year on December 19th whistle.gif hope Americanwx servers can handle some traffic in the next coming dayspopcorn.gif

Damn cold outside - AK just said it is looking more and more likely that a significant storm may be developing for coastal NJ - Rain/Snow to all snow Saturday night into Sunday. Hmmm Sunday is the 19th - lets see 30" here last year on December 19th whistle.gif hope Americanwx servers can handle some traffic in the next coming dayspopcorn.gif

Who's AK?

Archived