• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NNE Winter Snow Thread II

dryslot

Snowing now. Gotta love the little "gustfront" you get when finally overcoming the virga.

Quickly down to 32.9F after peaking at 34.4F a bit ago.

Has not started here yet but its on the doorstep, 36 degrees, Should see it cool down here as well with the start up.. :snowman:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Parachute aggregates

Well the initial front end thump had a little more potential for better snow growth...deeper moisture up to H5-H6 into the -15C zone with decent omega. It's borderline impressive right now...probably 3/8SM...but it should decrease as the day goes on.

Well the initial front end thump had a little more potential for better snow growth...deeper moisture up to H5-H6 into the -15C zone with decent omega. It's borderline impressive right now...probably 3/8SM...but it should decrease as the day goes on.

Just started here, Unimpressive snow growth at the moment..

Congrats to you CNE/NNE peeps. Looks like Brian and company eek out another. :snowman:

Thanks...no jackpot here though. Thu is looking better and better for you. :)

Back up to 31.8F with a relatively brighter overcast and some very light snow. You can see the echoes beginning to pivot a bit on composite radar. Looks like some heavier snow should move back in over the next hour.

Thanks...no jackpot here though. Thu is looking better and better for you. :)

Back up to 31.8F with a relatively brighter overcast and some very light snow. You can see the echoes beginning to pivot a bit on composite radar. Looks like some heavier snow should move back in over the next hour.

It has seriously picked up here just now.

I'm not sure how the RUC has snow continuing until 9pm tonight... but radar looks like we are just about done. 1-2" on the mountain so far. Not wet but incredibly dense... snow growth has been pretty bad.

It looks like there is a bit of spin coming down the valley near Ottawa that may bring a bit more later.

post-1533-0-73671400-1300730257.gif

Sounds about right. I was hoping the WSW for the mountains would verify, but I'm wondering if they'll even pick up 4".... however, any snow is a bonus :)

Here next to the water I'm not sure it'll even accumulate. Business is going to have to pick up. It's just melting on contact now. Hopefully inland ... 'bout 20 miles or so ... it's ripping fatties and I'll arrive to a couple inches.

Archived