joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
God Bless our great city

Ji

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've seen people predicting big rain from this event.. do we ever learn here?

We need to get out of this winter asap...this pattern is locked in. Its not a coincidence that we keep seeing this precip hole

Sooner we are to next winter..the better

EURO says drought over....over 1.70 of rain for the area. Im sure it will revert back to .45 at 00z

as wet as the Euro is for us, its much worse in NE

after a 2 days thaw/melt of existing snow, they get 2-3" of RAIN

IF it verifies, flooding will definitely be a problem up there

Guess I need to be less cryptic.

This is another useless, superfluous, thread. We have a thread for discussion like this. We don't need two, or more. Hope that clears up my position.

while some of these threads are perhaps unneeded, i'm not quite sure why you're so hung up on it. it'a quiet. i bet had this just been a bump of an old thread it would have gotten like 3 responses.

This is another useless, superfluous, thread. We have a thread for discussion like this. We don't need two, or more. Hope that clears up my position.

I'm not sure why you are actually taking this thread seriously... Ji posted the NAM out to 84 hours ONLY because it showed a precip hole over DC. Ji knows well enough that there is more rain coming than what the NAM showed as should you or anyone else who took Ji seriously.

It's the same people complaining about this crap, if you see a Ji thread.. IGNORE IT

I am not taking sides but if you think these threads are usless then don't read them. Why complain when you know the moderators don't mind the threads and keep them open?

I am not taking sides but if you think these threads are usless then don't read them. Why complain when you know the moderators don't mind the threads and keep them open?

The threads are not the issue. The problem is that the discussion of the weather will be split between the threads. Look at posts 17 and 18 of this thread. Those are the posts that I would like to see in a discussion about future weather. But where do I find them. How many threads do you guys want to look through to find them. My point is that they need to be kept to one place so we know where to start reading to find info on what's coming up.

The bolded is interesting. As Ian said, there's not much going on. It's quiet. It's not like there's a major storm coming. It's not as if there will be 2000 replies everytime a model is run. I can see having model threads like we had just before Christmas, but even then, we just had the on hour model threads. So why have everything scattered to hell and back. It's bad enough that there is nothing much to talk about. Now, even when something is said, you don't know where to look for it. I can't believe you guys are being so oblivious as to not see what's going on here.

The threads are not the issue. The problem is that the discussion of the weather will be split between the threads. Look at posts 17 and 18 of this thread. Those are the posts that I would like to see in a discussion about future weather. But where do I find them. How many threads do you guys want to look through to find them. My point is that they need to be kept to one place so we know where to start reading to find info on what's coming up.

The bolded is interesting. As Ian said, there's not much going on. It's quiet. It's not like there's a major storm coming. It's not as if there will be 2000 replies everytime a model is run. I can see having model threads like we had just before Christmas, but even then, we just had the on hour model threads. So why have everything scattered to hell and back. It's bad enough that there is nothing much to talk about. Now, even when something is said, you don't know where to look for it. I can't believe you guys are being so oblivious as to not see what's going on here.

Do you honestly believe Ji started this thread to talk about the system impacting us this weekend?

I bet your room is very clean.

Its good to have something to discuss when theres nothing going on. The complaining is the problem. Its just wasting your energy, the mods energy, and brings down the forum.

Please stop.

Archived